No User information is rented or sold to any third party. When You use the website, the website may collect information about Your computer such as your Internet addresses , browser, IP address, etc. This information is logged to help diagnose technical problems and to administer the Gynecology Academy Website and Materials in order to constantly improve quality. We may also track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from visitors and customers and provide such information to third parties. While we do maintain a high standard of security, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. While we do our best to protect your information, we cannot ensure the security of Your data transmitted over the Internet.
with You in relation to Your use of the website.
2. Personal Information collected: In order to provide the Website, We may require You to provide Us with certain information that personally identifies You ("Personal information"). Personal Information includes the following categories of information:
· Email Address
· Phone Number
· Medical Qualification
· Professional Specialisation
If You communicate with Us by email or any other mode of correspondence, any information provided in such communication may be collected by Us. Such information is collected for our internal record keeping, as well as to improve our products and services. We may use Your information for promotional or market research purposes, and to customise the website according to your interests.
Our Website may transmit Your Personal Information to our internal servers. This Personal Information is immediately deleted once You delete Your Account, except to the extent it is necessary to store the same under applicable laws. We have implemented commercially reasonable physical, managerial, operational and technical security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration and to preserve the security of the Personally Information in our care.
3. Cookies and Technical Feedback : A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on Your computer’s hard drive. Once You agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets You know when You visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to You as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to Your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about Your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide You with a better website, by enabling Us to monitor which pages You find useful and which You do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to Your computer or any information about You, other than the data You choose to share with Us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting to decline cookies if You prefer. This may prevent You from taking full advantage of the website.
We may request technical information regarding the operation and functioning of our Web sites from users through surveys. Survey participation is completely voluntary and the user has a choice whether or not to disclose any information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and e-mail address) and demographic information (such as area code and age). Technical feedback received is used to respond to the user's question or comment and to improve our Web sites. Personally identifiable data submitted by the user for this purpose is not used for other purposes.
We reserve the right to disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Gynecology Academy, the Website, or Our Users.
You have a right to correct any errors in Your Personal Information available with Us. You may request Us in writing that We cease to use Your Personal Information.
· Comply with a court order or other legal process;
· Protect the rights, property or safety of Gynecology Academy or another party;
· Enforce the Terms;
· Respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties.
7. Security : The security of Your Personal Information is important to Us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us, both during transmission and once We receive it.
All Materials, information, software, and included in or made available through this Website are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Reference in the Website to any any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Us.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email Us or to correspond at [email protected] and We will attempt to address Your concerns.
Last updated on: 12th September, 2020.